We are only just getting started.
Rikus started Zeltta while in quarantine in March 2020. He decided to start a software company out of a dual passion to build amazing things and pursue projects that he believed had the possibility of making a positive impact on society.
The values that we live and act by:
- Big ambition
- A work ethic that actually backs it up
- Brutal transparency
- Non-conventional thinking.
- Meet up to clarify your goals and identify the obstacles in the way to achieving them.
- Breaking down those obstacles into specific requirements.
- Translating those requirements into a set of technology features and functionalities.
- Designing an application with the right arrangement of all the necessary features.
- Building a working prototype and evolving that prototype quickly, based on real-life feedback